I so wanted to be one of those perfect bloggers who actually updates their blogs regularly. I have failed -- and thus went in search of an image to give myself the blogging "loser" award. Now, we aren't even really allowed to call people that in this family, but if I call myself one, it's okay, isn't it? I have really good intentions, really I do. But this mom is just one of those people who has too many projects going on at the same time and isn't really great at getting any of them done in a real timely fashion. I do feed, bathe and clothe my children -- I even help with homework occasionally, but that's about all I can guarantee getting done on a regular basis. I promise to do better - but don't hold your breath.Happy Sunday! It was minus 20-some degrees this morning when we awoke so we decided that venturing out for church just wasn't in us. We've been having a great day playing games, watching movies and of course, watching the Pro Bowl.
1 comment:
No, no, no, I get the award for blogging loser. I started a blog and haven't even posted once on it! Ha ha ha!!! cam
Post a Comment