Seriously! If you know us at all, you know we're busy enough and don't really need "one more thing". The thing is, I've turned into a "blog junkie" (this is the "mom" talking). My favorite blogs are those of fellow stampers and scrapbookers, but recently I've loved catching up with friends, family and even people I've never met through their blogs. So here goes nothing. Hey, I may never even tell anyone we're here (*wink!*). I am someone who loves to write, but never find the time. I love the computer and spend entirely too much time on it, so why not give blogging a try? Welcome to our home on the world wide web as well as a glimpse into our home where the buffalo roam. We're glad you're here!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Did I need one more thing to do??
Seriously! If you know us at all, you know we're busy enough and don't really need "one more thing". The thing is, I've turned into a "blog junkie" (this is the "mom" talking). My favorite blogs are those of fellow stampers and scrapbookers, but recently I've loved catching up with friends, family and even people I've never met through their blogs. So here goes nothing. Hey, I may never even tell anyone we're here (*wink!*). I am someone who loves to write, but never find the time. I love the computer and spend entirely too much time on it, so why not give blogging a try? Welcome to our home on the world wide web as well as a glimpse into our home where the buffalo roam. We're glad you're here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey...welcome to the "blogosphere"! I'll be checking for your posts daily, especially to hear stories about my wonderful grandchildren. Mom
Post a Comment